British Garden Company offers a variety of services, from one-time consultations and quick problem-solving on small projects to comprehensive design development and construction oversight on larger ones.
- Formulating brief, scope of work and budget
- Site survey and assessment
- Landscape and garden master planning
- Specification (planting plans, irrigation plans, lighting plans)
- Tender and project management
- Generalized design ideas and tips for the hands on client who appreciates the design sensibility of British Garden Company but doesn’t want a complete re-design.
- Tree and plant recommendations
- Maintenance advice
- Meetings with contractors and other experts in the field
- Following an initial meeting or discussion, a fee will be proposed and agreed upon in a contract. This may be an hourly, daily or a fixed rate.